en windows como se llama el archivo para abrir el programa??
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Cozy is a simple #flatgame created during the first two weeks of January 2019. Inspired by the Danish concept of 'hygge', this game explores what 'coziness' means to me. I hope it also prompts the player to reflect on their own ideas about coziness.
I created this game (conception, design, and programming) while learning to develop using Unity.
The game experiments with a cut-art, collage aesthetic. I combined silhouettes of clip art images with textures from high-res photos. All of the visual resources are selections from pixabay.com, openclipart.org, and unsplash.com.
The game audio comprises selections from freesound.org.
- Blanket Throwing by akelley6
- Canvas Dropcloth Snap 1 by zembacraftworks
- Cat -grooming by Nakhas
- cat_with_collar_eating_food.wav by kipshu
- Electric Kettle by suzzy457
- Fabric Swish by harrietniamh
- Inside.mp3 by ShadyDave
- leaves.mp3 by DSOADigital
- PickupBook4.wav by jomse
- plaf.wav by fellur
- pucky_spinnen_01.wav by castrathica
- snowstorm city 01 171211_1249.wav by klankbeeld
- tea_cup01.wav by andre.nascimento
- Wind Houling 1 .wav by Bosk1
- wind indoors 001 150823_0735.wav by klankbeeld
- Window Close.wav by bsmacbride
- wooden_door_close.wav by joedeshon
Huge thanks to all of the people who have made their art and sound recordings freely available online under Creative Commons or similar licenses. This game would not have been possible without them!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The Windows download is only the EXE. We're going to need mo' files. :)
This game is adorable! I love the aesthetic, the cozy concept, and seeing what my kitty would be doing when I next saw her! <3